Community Development

Helpful Links and Information

In order to view or download city ordinances, resolutions, or pre-annexation documents, you would need to follow the steps below:

  1. Click on the  Search Records  button.
  2. Select the link for  City Clerk
  3. Select  Ordinance or Resolution 
  4. Select  the year of the ordinance  you are searching for
  5. Select  the Ordinance or Resolution number  you wish

ATTN: Sign Contractors

When submitting an application for a sign permit be aware of the access to electricity for said property.  If electricity is not already provided to the proposed sign location, the responsibility of paying to have electricity provided by Benton Utilities falls on the contractor.

General Information
Phone Numbers
Emergencies: Dial 911
114 S. East Street

Monday - Friday
7:00am to 6:00pm