City Clerk for the City of Benton, Arkansas
Cindy Stracener, City Clerk
114 S. East Street, Benton, AR 72015
P.O. Box 607, Benton, AR 72018
DOWNLOAD PRVILEGE LICENSE APPLICATION HERE
- Official Record Keeper
- Minutes, Resolutions, Ordinances of the City Council
- Oath of Office
- Statement of Financial Interest
- Special Improvement District
- Advertising & Promotion Minutes and By-Laws
- Public Utility Commission Minutes
- Issue Business Licenses
- Issue Controlled Beverage/Alcohol Permits
- Collects Supplemental Beverage Tax
- Issue Conveyance/Taxi Cab Licenses
- Issue Fireworks Permits
- Issue Solicitors Licenses
- Elected November 2002
- Member – Arkansas City Clerks, Recorders & Treasurers Association
- Bachelor of Business Administration; Marketing, UALR
- Married with two children, one grandchild
Helpful Links and Information
In order to view or download city ordinances, resolutions, or pre-annexation documents, you would need to follow the steps below:
- Click on the ‘Search Records’ button.
- Select the link for City Clerk.
- Select Ordinance or Resolution.
- Select the year of the ordinance you are searching for.
- Select the Ordinance or Resolution number you wish.
Benton business license application forms
All companies and individuals doing business in the City of Benton are required to obtain a privilege license. Links are provided to download forms and procedures.
If you have any questions regarding any of these forms, contact Cindy Stracener, City Clerk, at (501) 776-5908.