City Clerk FAQ

No answers matched your search

  • Yes,  if you have a physical establishment within in the city limits
  • Yes, if you are doing business within the city limits
  • Yes, if you are operating a business in your home 

You will also need a home occupation permit along with the privilege license

Review the privilege license process  - 

Complete an application (individual or LLC, corporate application) – 

Return to city clerk’s office

Process usually takes 3 to 5 business days 

Cost is $50 plus $1 for every person who works over 20 hours per week