Job Title: Lifeguard (Part-time)
Salary range: $14.00 Hourly
Department: Parks and Recreation
Start date: To be determined
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists with teaching swim lessons and classes;
- Maintains proper sanitation of pool facilities, which includes shower facilities, pool decks, locker rooms, and party rooms;
- Monitors and patrols activities surrounding the aquatic center facilities;
- Administers first aid and/or CPR to injured patrons as necessary;
- Renders assistance to swimmers in distress;
- Enforces all rules and regulations;
- Assists with swim meets, aquatic programs and other events.
- Must be certified by the American Red Cross as a lifeguard and possess a current certification;
- Must be CPR certified;
- Ability to read manufacturer safety data sheets;
- Energetic personality with strong interpersonal communication skills;
- High attention to detail and accuracy;
- Strong sense of ownership and initiative, collaborative and flexible attitude;
- Ability to work flexible schedules.
To fill out an application online, please click here...Online Application
Or you can fill out a PDF version...CITY OF BENTON APPLICATION. Please email these applications to email@example.com or they can be dropped off at City Hall.
Any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.